The SVG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SVG

A place for vloggers to chat about what they love to do... Vlog!

3 posters

OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D

MisterKelly
    MisterKelly
    Admin

OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D Empty OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D

Post  MisterKelly Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Friends! Soon Mary will be posting a video asking for a date for a YouTuber named Matt.

We need to help her out by Viewing her upcoming video multiple times, and Spamwowing the heck out of her video.

Lets do this! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/marylouwhoblog
    MaryLouWho
    MaryLouWho

OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D Empty THE LINK

Post  MaryLouWho Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 am

yaaaay!!! Thanks so much you guys!

I'm sure you know the youtuber Phillip DeFranco. He is having a little competition for a girl to win a date with Matty, a member of his staff. I decided to enter! Part of winning is getting as many people to like, favorite, and comment on your video as possible. So if you don't mind dropping by and giving a thumbs up that would be fantastic!
    Even if I don't win, it will be great publicity and a hung help to my channel. I'd appreciate your help!!
    Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_3hWhjpggM
    Foolishoverlord
    Foolishoverlord

OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D Empty Re: OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D

Post  Foolishoverlord Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 am

Consider it already done and done! :-D good luck Mary!

Sponsored content

OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D Empty Re: OUR FIRST PROMOTION! MARYLOUWHOBLOGS! :D

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:11 am